November 26, 2020, all times refer to the Malaysia time (MYT , UTC +8)
8.30-8.45 Opening session
8.45-9.45 Technical session #1
- Yu-An Shih, Shi-Tang Liu and James Chien-Mo Li
A Novel Backtrace Heuristic for Dynamic Test Compaction
- Haruki Chaen, Ken’ichi Yamaguchi and Hiroshi Iwata
A Proposal of Identification Method for Second-Generation Redundancy Fault
- Kenta Nakamura, Yuta Ishiyama and Toshinori Hosokawa
A Test Generation Method Using Information of Design for Testability at Register Transfer Level
- Ryo Oba, Kohei Miyase, Ryu Hoshino, Shyue-Kung Lu, Xiaoqing Wen and Seiji Kajihara
Probability of Switching activity to Locate Hotspots in Logic Circuits
10.00-11.00 Technical session #2
- Kanami Nagata, Hiroyuki Yotsuyanagi and Masaki Hashizume
Test Time Reduction of Small Delay Testing for Scan Design with Embedded TDC
- Ruijun Ma, Stefan Holst, Xiaoqing Wen, Aibin Yan and Hui Xu
A Novel High Performance Scan-Test-Aware Hardened Latch Design
- Yuki Ikiri, Masaki Hashizume, Hiroyuki Yotsuyanagi, Hiroshi Yokoyama and Shyue-Kung Lu
Recovery of Defective TSVs with A Small Number of Redundant TSVs in 3D Stacked ICs
11.15-12.15 Technical session #3
- Kean Yung Hew and Lai Man Yip
Marginality Defect Screening to Improve Silicon Quality and Test Cost
- Yuta Shintani, Ken’Ichi Yamaguchi and Hiroshi Iwata
An Implementation of Functional Speed Oriented Transistor-Level Scan C-element
- Hideyuki Ichihara, Tomoyuki Adachi and Tomoo Inoue
Experimental Evaluation of the No-Reference Test Based of False Edge Detection for Image Processing Application
- Wei Ming Lim, Terrence Huat Hin Tan, Sook Kwan Cheah, Kian Lek Koay and Sreejit Chakravarty
Intel Foveros Technology: DFT And HVM Test Strategy
12.30-13.15 Technical session #4
- Yoshikazu Nagamura, Masayuki Arai and Satoshi Fukumoto
Evaluation of CNN-Based Defect Location Estimation on LSI Layouts
- Nikolaos Deligiannis, Riccardo Cantoro, Matteo Sonza Reorda, Marcello Traiola and Emanuele Vale
Achieving Reliability via Security Mechanisms in Artificial Neural Networks
- Wen Li, Ying Wang, Huawei Li and Xiaowei Li
A Novel Framework for Protecting Deep Neural Networks on ReRAM-based Deep Learning Accelerators
14.00-14.45 Keynote session – Dr. Davide Appello, STMicroelectronics
15.00-15.45 Invited talk session – Dr. Terrence Tan, Intel
16.00-16.50 Industrial experience session
- Mohd Faiz Mohd Asri, Zuriel Zamir and Humberto Gamez
A new ATE run-time library based on modern software development philosophies.
- Eng Chin Beh, Eng Yew Liew, Chung Shen Yeoh, Nuur Azzreen Kassim and Shi Gin Teng
Test Time Breakthrough In MCP Product With New Parallel Test Methodology Without Coverage Loss
- Chin Keat Teoh and Swee Khing Ang
Tackling Analog DPM with System-Level Testing
- Wai Loon Yip, Hock Thien Ng and Bian Sim Teo
Pre silicon validation methodology breakthrough for 3D IC
Muhammad Naziri Zakaria
Cost Effective Screening and Debug in 3D IC Environment
17.00-18.30 Panel session – System Level Test: the new frontier of testing or a temporary shortcut?
18.30-18.40 Closing session
- The opening, keynote, invited, panel and closing sessions will be managed live with the Engagez Online Event Platform.
- The technical and Industrial experience sessions will be based on pre-recorded videos and Q&A slots.
- All attendees will be able to interact among each other during the Breaks.
- An Informal Digest of Papers will be distributed to all attendees.
- A Best Paper Award will be granted to a paper from the morning sessions. The winner will be announced during the Closing Session.